Let’s face it people, it’s been a while since I’ve been here. Not that really anyone missed me (I mean, it’s not like I post all that regularly), but I still felt like I needed to address that. Now that that’s over with, we can get on to the important (or not-so) stuff.
Tonight, I present to you a list of things that bug me, irritate me, upset me, or that I’m afraid of. With no clarification. (Just to make it more fun)
1. People who one-up everything you say. (Oh, you got a paper cut? Here, let me show you the 15 I got in 12 minutes.)
2. People who feel the need to hug strangers. (BUBBLE!!!!)
3. Homeless people.
4. Hoarders. (Self-explanatory????)
5. People who think they are a fan of something because they saw the movie. (OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES BECAUSE JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS SO AWESOME!!! Yes. She is awesome. But, there are so so so many reasons to love the Hunger Games!)
6. Mauve. (Ew.)
7. The word utilize
8. Nicholas Sparks (Barfbags)
9. Nicholas Cage (Have you seen him?)
10. People who are constantly tooting their own horn on social media. (Look at me! I did this awesome thing with my hubby. And I took a thousand pictures. And I am so crafty and fashion-y and photogenic in selfies and I love everything about the internet ever!)
11. Double standards.
12. People who think that Hermione Granger should have ended up with Draco Malfoy. WHAT THE HECK? NO WAY, JOSE.
13. People who bash on the place they’ve just moved to (It’s your choice to be here, people. If you don’t like it, leave it.)
14. Getting trapped in giant freezers.
15. Bugs in food at restaurants.
16. Nose. Bleeds. (Inconvenient at best.)
17. People who grow up to be freaks.
18. Spiders in my bed. Well, any really bugs in my bed.
19. Waking up 3 minutes before my alarm goes off.
20. Lactose intolerance
21. Mullets. Ever.
22. This question/statement: “Seriously, you have to have a master’s degree to be a librarian? It’s not even that hard of a job.”
23. Their/They’re/There +your/you’re +lose/loose